Kings Of Ladder
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Kings Of Ladder

UsEast Ladder| Baal/ChaosChannel| OP ClanKOL

HomeHome  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

[Request] Diablo .MPQ files

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Kenny
Clan Member
Kenny

Number of posts : 39
Registration date : 2008-07-26

[Request] Diablo .MPQ files Empty
PostSubject: [Request] Diablo .MPQ files   [Request] Diablo .MPQ files Icon_minitimeWed Sep 10, 2008 2:31 pm

i lost mine somehow, cant play d2 without them can someone upload them plz, i dont have the discs
Back to top Go down
Wrayth

Number of posts : 9
Registration date : 2008-08-19

PostSubject: Re: [Request] Diablo .MPQ files   [Request] Diablo .MPQ files Icon_minitimeWed Sep 10, 2008 7:15 pm

Kenny wrote:
i lost mine somehow, cant play d2 without them can someone upload them plz, i dont have the discs

If you sing up for a Blizzard account, you can put your CDkeys in and download the game.
Back to top Go down
Kenny
Clan Member
Kenny

Number of posts : 39
Registration date : 2008-07-26

PostSubject: Re: [Request] Diablo .MPQ files   [Request] Diablo .MPQ files Icon_minitimeFri Sep 12, 2008 1:19 pm

Wrayth wrote:
Kenny wrote:

If you sing up for a Blizzard account, you can put your CDkeys in and download the game.

very nice, how i view my cdkeys?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: [Request] Diablo .MPQ files   [Request] Diablo .MPQ files Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

[Request] Diablo .MPQ files
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Kings Of Ladder :: Diablo :: bot support-
Jump to: