Kings Of Ladder
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Kings Of Ladder

UsEast Ladder| Baal/ChaosChannel| OP ClanKOL

HomeHome  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Heads up for the up coming days.

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Kenny
Clan Member
Kenny

Number of posts : 39
Registration date : 2008-07-26

Heads up for the up coming days. Empty
PostSubject: Heads up for the up coming days.   Heads up for the up coming days. Icon_minitimeTue Sep 02, 2008 5:58 pm

I will not be online much after tomorrow, as school starts tomorrow and school obviously is > D2, so ill be botting as much as i can and try to post on the clan forums as much as possible, I will do what i can Wink
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin
Admin
Admin

Number of posts : 128
Registration date : 2008-06-03

PostSubject: Re: Heads up for the up coming days.   Heads up for the up coming days. Icon_minitimeTue Sep 02, 2008 7:00 pm

Kenny wrote:
I will not be online much after tomorrow, as school starts tomorrow and school obviously is > D2, so ill be botting as much as i can and try to post on the clan forums as much as possible, I will do what i can Wink

gl with those grades bro we wanna see some 90's + A+ student Razz
Back to top Go down
https://clankol.darkbb.com
Kenny
Clan Member
Kenny

Number of posts : 39
Registration date : 2008-07-26

PostSubject: Re: Heads up for the up coming days.   Heads up for the up coming days. Icon_minitimeWed Sep 03, 2008 5:02 am

Admin wrote:
Kenny wrote:

aha i can if i quit the dope Razz
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin
Admin
Admin

Number of posts : 128
Registration date : 2008-06-03

PostSubject: Re: Heads up for the up coming days.   Heads up for the up coming days. Icon_minitimeWed Sep 03, 2008 11:51 am

Kenny wrote:
Admin wrote:
Kenny wrote:

aha i can if i quit the dope Razz

Lol lol!

this is keeny high ->> cheers
this is what keeny should do Razz study
Back to top Go down
https://clankol.darkbb.com
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Heads up for the up coming days.   Heads up for the up coming days. Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Heads up for the up coming days.
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Kings Of Ladder :: KOL News-
Jump to: