Kings Of Ladder
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Kings Of Ladder

UsEast Ladder| Baal/ChaosChannel| OP ClanKOL

HomeHome  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

hey guys an update on me

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Ron
Clan Member
Ron

Number of posts : 11
Registration date : 2009-07-01

hey guys an update on me Empty
PostSubject: hey guys an update on me   hey guys an update on me Icon_minitimeFri Sep 11, 2009 7:15 pm

Been afk from game for a bit here because of a few personal things going on. Doctor's got me on the lockdown so I should be up and running soon I hope. Looking forward to playing soon again. I keep forgetting to bring the CD in as well to play. Part of the reason for all of the pills. Don't worry tho not dead yet and I'll see you in the land of Sanctuary.!!
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/ronoldenburg
Admin
Admin
Admin
Admin

Number of posts : 128
Registration date : 2008-06-03

hey guys an update on me Empty
PostSubject: Re: hey guys an update on me   hey guys an update on me Icon_minitimeSun Sep 27, 2009 10:35 am

Ron wrote:
Been afk from game for a bit here because of a few personal things going on. Doctor's got me on the lockdown so I should be up and running soon I hope. Looking forward to playing soon again. I keep forgetting to bring the CD in as well to play. Part of the reason for all of the pills. Don't worry tho not dead yet and I'll see you in the land of Sanctuary.!!

get better man~!

ihardly play either tho Razz

but its good to hear fromu Very Happy
Back to top Go down
https://clankol.darkbb.com

hey guys an update on me
Page 1 of 1